10/10/11

Watch Me Now: Nixon's Newton & Corporate Watches


About two years ago, my friend Hugh showed me The Newton watch by Nixon and I decided purchase if for myself. I've never really had a watch of my own, so I thought this would be a good investment. 

Since then, I've gotten tons of compliments from people from all walks of life. Men, women, old and young seem to love the watch for it's minimalistic design.








They also have an array of new colors for The Newton watch as well:


      
The one I'm eying is this army green watch with the red accent hands and gray dial.



 







Another watch that has caught my eye recently is The Corporal. It's not too clunky or intimidating, but it still looks professional and can be easily worn for work or play.











So if your looking for a watch that is a bit different from the norm like The Newton, or something classic like The Corporal, Nixon is a good place to start.







No comments: